Sunday, April 11, 2010

Planet 51

Plot: An astronaut lands on a planet inhabited by green beings that live just like humans, and he's the alien.


Voiced by: Justin Long, The Rock, Jessica Biel, Gary Oldman, Seann William Scott, John Cleese.

Review: The tables cleverly turn in this family friendly computer animated film about an "alien" landing on an unknown planet. Amazing premise. I also love the fact that these green beings live just like humans from an old 1950s movie. Priceless! But that's as far as the laughs go. There are a few jokes, but all of them I saw in the trailer before the popping the DVD in the player. I was really hoping I'd like this movie enough to buy it. I just didn't. Good for kids though.

Rating: Voice-over-B-I didn't even know that was Jessica Biel
Writing-B
Directing-A
Music-A
Animation-A
Editing-A

** Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment