Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 2015 Month of Horror Movies

I wanted to share this. My sister put it together based on a free template she found. 
I decided to follow suit and try to watch all of these. I will also do reviews of these movies as I watch them. Please comment and let me know what you think of these as you watch them.
Here are some free templates to make your own:




What Lies Beneath (2000) Poster2000 PG-13 Horror Drama Mystery

Director:

 

Writers:

  (story & screenplay), (story)

Stars:

 , Jame Remar, , Amber Valletta, .

Plot: The wife of a university research scientist believes that her lakeside Vermont home is haunted by a ghost - or that she is losing her mind.

Review: I loved this movie when I first watched it in the theater. Zemeckis is an amazing director and really knows how to create tension. It's a pretty straight forward story line without too many twists or doing anything original, but's it's a solid thriller.

Rating: Stamped out But Worth Watching 

Watch with:
GothikaStir of EchoesThe Others

No comments:

Post a Comment