Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 2015 Redbox DVD Releases

Ok so I'm bringing back the weekly DVD articles, with a twist. Since I only have Netflix Instant and use the Redbox down the street, those are what I'm going by. I'm also doing a monthly article instead of a weekly article that I will update with reviews as I watch these movies. Here they are, November's Redbox & Netflix Instant releases.

Nov2-8



November 03
REdbox
Inside Out Movie Review

San Andreas Review: Though nothing I haven't seen before, this was a fun, thrilling popcorn movie with good acting, suspense, a bit of actual character development, a kick ass female character, and the ever awesome Paul Giamatti.


November 10,

REdbox


November 17



REdbox
Movie Review



November 24,


Redbox


No comments:

Post a Comment