Monday, March 8, 2010

Independent Spirit Awards

I made some changes on here because of some opinion changes due to my seeing more of the nominees & winners. I didn't get to see the Indie Awards because I don't have the IFC channel, and for some reason they didn't play them on Bravo this year. However, I love the Indie Awards and always make sure to add all the noms and winners to my blockbuster queue to see all of them. In pink are my picks for winners.


Best Feature

Best First Feature

Best Foreign Film


Best Documentary

No opinion.

John Cassavetes Award

No opinion.

Humpday (2009)

Truer Than Fiction Award

No opinion.

Someone to Watch Award


Robert Altman Award

A Serious Man (2009)


Grand Total:

Precious-5

Crazy Heart-2

A Serious Man-2

Messenger-1

(500) Days of Summer-1

Humpday-1

An Education-1

Easier With Practice-1

Exploding Girl-1

Santa Mesa-1


No comments:

Post a Comment