Tuesday, January 26, 2010

(500) Days of Summer

The best movie of 2009. I loved it. It reminded me of Annie Hall. It was different from most love stories. In fact, it even states at the beginning of the film that it is not a love story. It's funny, quirky, and well acted. What more can I say? I don't want to give anything away about this film. I will say that it has some great music, and the soundtrack is definitely on my must buy list. I will also say that I want every outfit Zooey Deschanel wears in this film, and I'm really happy she sings in it as well. Her band She and Him is even featured on the soundtrack. It comes off like it's going to be a chick flick, but it is so captivating that my husband even watched it with me after he saw the trailer. And he liked it.

*** stars

No comments:

Post a Comment