Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What's to Come

My name is Mell, and I am a movie addict. I love film so much I studied it in college. I actually have an interdisciplinary studies degree in film, theater, and music. I have over 700 movies on my blockbuster queue. So after careful consideration and seeing that my mom blogged first (grr), I decided that it is in my best interest as a movie maven to review these films that I get from blockbuster. And that is what I'll do. I will also review new movies that don't interfere with the films on my mom's blog (http://tuesdaypopcornmovieday.blogspot.com/). She sees movies every Tuesday afternoon at her local theater. I "will" interfere, however, if I blatantly disagree with the review she has given. Let the movie wars begin. The first movie I will review is the 2 time Independent Spirit Awards nominated film Wendy & Lucy.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! So looking forward to this.
    -Shaun Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'll go and rent it at Blockbuster and let you know if I like it. MOM

    ReplyDelete