Tuesday, April 21, 2015

04/13/2015 Red Carpet Weekend Recap: The Longest Ride


Criteria: Romantic/ Country/Natural
Britt Robertson In Markus Lupfer - Empire State Building Photocall
 photocall at The Empire State Building on Thursday (April 9) in New York City, while promoting her latest movie ‘The Longest Ride’
in Laer biker jacket and ankle boots

My Take: I love this. outfit  The nature print is perfect for the theme of the movie with the leather jacket lending a toughness that keeps it from looking like a child's dress. Her makeup goes well also. I'm not a huge fan, however, of a middle part with hair behind the ears when it's wavy. That only works with a sleek do. 

Britt Robertson In Christian Dior - 'The Longest Ride' LA Premiere
attended the Los Angeles premiere of ‘The Longest Ride’, at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX on Monday (April 6) in Hollywood, California.
in Christian Dior high neck partially-sequined dress

My Take: This middle part wit ha sleek ponytail is what I'm talking about. I love the pop pf pink in the shoes which keeps this outfit from looking too mature. The sparkle lets everyone know that she's a star. It's like a sweater dress stepped up a few notches, and I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment